Saturday, August 6, 2011

Katy Trail, St. Charles County, Missouri, July 31st, 2011: Nice 12.5 mile cycle trip on the St. Charles portion of the Katy Trail



I normally post stories about hiking, however, I occasionally like to add biking to this site as well.  It was so hot that day, I am glad to have got on all 12.5 miles.  This is such a nice bike trail, what a real asset we have in Missouri with this trail.  It has been quite a while since I had gotten up on my bike- It felt good to get some miles in.  I also wanted to try my GoPro camera out with the bike mount...check out the video, I really like how it turned out!

~Mike

Cycling the Katy Trail, St. Charles Missouri


Share your Adventures with SpotAdventures

Cycling the Katy Trail in St. Charles Missouri


EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking near St. Louis, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment